People that don't understand
So I just posted a video, ranting about the new MacBook and Apple Watch because it's amazing how companies will be like "we can make so much money off these people are going to buy it because of the name/brand anyways it's not like it does any thing special". The MacBook is not worth what they are selling it for, it has lower specs and less functionality. but Tim Cook is like "Those idiots are going to buy my products anyway just because they want to be in". A lot of people ask me how much did that cost (I have a MacBook air) and I tell them it cost $1200 but don't get this, it sucks, get a PC and they're like "I want a Mac". And I'm like "What do you do with a computer"? And they say "I just get on the Internet and play games" or "i'll be using it for school". And I'm thinking you need a $1200 piece of hardware for school and to play on the Internet or play games. Most of the people that use a Mac have no idea how to really use a computer they just like it because it looks cool. It's amazing how technology advances people get dumber and dumber.
Comments
Post a Comment