Your Signature
What Mark have we made on Our Earth? The creator of Microsoft/Windows Bill Gates has left the biggest mark in Tech History. Windows is the most widely used OS in the world and built well (yes Mac get virus's too).
The biggest OS to make its mark is Linux, because it's a community effort. you can know that there are millions of people that volunteer their time in order to support Linux no matter what distro it is and yes it's a volunteer effort, they get paid by donations, but they volunteer, it's great when people willingly use their time to make other peoples lives better.
My favorite apple ad is Your Verse Anthem,
and I remember the last words of the ad,
"What will your verse be?'
and I remember the last words of the ad,
"What will your verse be?'
Think about that for a second. What mark are you going to leave on the earth?
For me I'm not sure, but I know I want to leave a legacy so that a mark will be made.
For me I'm not sure, but I know I want to leave a legacy so that a mark will be made.
Comments
Post a Comment